Friday, October 25, 2013

America is “Possessed,” and Needs an Exorcist! (My New VDARE Column is Up!)

By Nicholas Stix

America’s Health Care System is “Possessed”—by Mass Third-World Immigration
By Nicholas Stix
October 25, 2013 at 10:42 p.m.
VDARE

A young woman comes into the ER suffering violent seizures. Her husband says she is “possessed.”

She’s possessed, alright. She has potentially fatal cysts in her brain, which she got from eating contaminated or undercooked pork. The condition, whose medical name is neurocysticercosis, better known as the Pork Tapeworm, was virtually non-existent in America—until mass Third World immigration from Central and South America blessed us with it….

[Read the whole thing here.]


3 comments:

PropagandistHacker said...

stix, most of the americans who need and want cheaper healthcare are white americans.

Quit mixing your rightwing economic views with your writing on mass immigration, multiculturalism and anti-white media and govt.

Anonymous said...

Not true what a Working Class American says.

I know this because I have two brothers who are doctors, and a sister who is a nurse.

Ever hear of Medicaid?

Or how 'bout paying cash for a visit to the doctor?

When I've been between jobs, which has been too frequent of late, I always tell my doctor that I have no insurance. They always discount the bill.

Need a prescription filled?

Ask the doctor for samples of what you need. Pharmaceutical reps push samples on doctors. You doctor should give these to you gratis. Or tell the pharmacy that you have no insurance. Many will discount your prescription as a result.

Really broke and desperate?

Go to a medical school for discounted medical care. I did this when I had malignant melanoma.

Learn how to think and fend for yourself.

Quit being a problem.

Like blacks and browns.

- RC

Anonymous said...

I work in a financial sector that processes payments to hospitals. One thing I noticed is that frequently, I see payments that are postal money orders or just money orders. I've often wondered if these are illegal aliens paying hospital bills because they don't have a bank account from which to write checks.

Money orders cost money, but a bank account requires an SSN or a IRS supplied tax id.