Friday, September 30, 2011

WEJB/NSU Needs $50,000; Will You Please Help Me?

 
I need to raise that much between now and the end of the year, so that I may continue my work.

Although I do commissioned work, my readers have for some time been my secret weapon. Without them, I would already have folded my tent. In addition to sending money, they contribute thousands of man hours per year in research! To those of you who have already supported me, thank you, and please continue to give generously. I hope that those readers who have yet to support me, will please consider doing so.

Thanks in advance, to all of you.

Sincerely,

Nicholas Stix

1 comment:

jeigheff said...

So let it be written, so let it be done!

I hope that my recent Paypal donation, modest though it may be, is of real use to you.

Jeff