Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Facebook: I am an Invalid Name

“Creating content with this name is not allowed. Try another name.”

That’s what I was told tonight, when I tried to edit my “job.”

Here is what I tried to write for my job profile:

Job: Really insecure, the kind that some multiculturalist or Republican could get me fired from, if I were so inspired, as to list it on Facebook.
City: Ubiquity, America
Firm: Megalonational Intelligence
Job: I spend all day developing profiles via reading the Facebook pages of geniuses who were so inspired as to put their business in the street.
Now the link for “job” has disappeared altogether.


Earlier, I was able to post under education, but the only line remaining is Employer: “Why the hell would i tell you?” But I typed a capital “I.”

Employer: Why the Hell would I tell you?
College: Graduated Some Came Running from UCLA: The University at the Corner of Lenox Avenue. Sorry.
High School: Valedictorian, The School of Hard Knocks.

At “religious views,” I typed in “testing,” because I was. I wasn’t going to risk killing myself writing a dissertation, only to find that I am an “invalid name.”

I wonder if this is because there are two Facebook imposters claiming to be me?

No comments: