Saturday, July 04, 2009

Keep America Free… and American!

By Nicholas Stix

VDARE is celebrating Independence Day with a fundraiser. Please support VDARE.

VDARE editor-publisher Peter Brimelow has commissioned and published much of my most ambitious work, and is one of the few serious publishers who is standing up to the man who presently is holding the White House under an illegal occupation.



This is Peter Brimelow, one of the good guys. Peter talks with an almost impenetrable accent, because he was born in England, but he's an American citizen, and loves America more than most native Americans do. Besides, I don't hate immigrants. Heck, I liked one so much, I married her!



This guy, who is definitely not one of the good guys, looks like a minister from the Nation of Islam. (I don't think he is, but with him, you can never be too sure.) I’m not sure what his real name is, or what country he was born in, but I do know at least one of his aliases.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's the coolest guy of VDARE. I hope he keeps up the good work in making Americans aware of the evils of untrammeled immigration in general, the Third world in particular and multiculturalism that has transformed America from an Anglo-Protestant/Judeo-Christian society to one that is unrecognizible. That is the real travesty.

Susie

Anonymous said...

Vdare is a very important. I will make a donation today.

On a lighter note, enjoy a fun new blog.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2009/07/73-crusading-white-pedagogues.html

Nicholas said...

Yes, he is.

Hopefully, we'll be able to stop the tide, before we all get washed away, Susie.

Anon, thanks for your support and for the link. It looks promising.